Level Change
Must be signed by all and approved by the Division Chair.  Students must request a level change in the first 10 days of the semester. 

Transcript Release Form 
A parent signature is required to release all transcripts per student request. This only needs to be filled out once.  Students should give the  signed form to Mrs. Kowalski in Student Services.  Students will then enter all transcript requests in Naviance as they are needed.

Withdrawal Form
Must have all team signatures.  Students have the first 10 days of the semester to get approval before a "WF" is placed onto the transcript.

Worker's Permit
Students start this process by first getting a job. Work permits are for particular jobs. In other words, if the student had two different employers, the student would have two different work permits.  Click on the link above for the application.  When the student gets the job, the application must be filled out by the student, parent, & employer. Once the form is complete, email Ms. Kriz at to set up an appointment at school. The student should take the following to the appointment: the completed form along with a copy of the birth certificate, social security card and something from the doctor’s office stating the student is in good physical condition to work. When all of that is together, the school can process the worker permit.