Student Services

Student Services

Our Mission

Ensure equity and access for all students in the identification and actualization of each student’s maximum potential through the continuous evaluation and assessment of the individual’s emotional, social, academic and career needs.

This is accomplished through personal interactions, an engaging curriculum, a formal educational plan and the innovative resources of the Student Services Department acting as advocates for all students in collaboration with family, administration, faculty and the community, which will lead students to become college and career ready upon graduation, as well as productive and contributing members of society promoting life-long learning in an ever changing society.   


News and Events

Scholarship $$$ are looking for Applicants!  Look under the Financial Aid & Scholarship link on the left.

February 23, 2018 was the deadline to make any course request changes. 

ANXIETY MONSTER - How to turn Godzilla into Pete's Dragon - CENTRAL Campus - Auditorium on April 17th at 6:30 PM.  This presentation is for parents and staff.  Presented by Linden Oaks Behavioral Health.

DRUGS / MENTAL HEALTH / VAPING presentation by Will County States Attorney, James W. Glasgow, H.E.R.O. Organization and Local Police Representatives.  Find out about the latest challenges our students are facing and walk through a mock teenagers bedroom to help you look for things that seem innocent but have dangers and warning signs.  Plainfield EAST High School, Monday, April 30 5PM to 8PM

JOB FAIR -  May 23rd, from 1PM to 4PM held at JJC Main Campus.  Click on link for more information.

Joliet Junior College offers over 300 scholarships!  Students must first register and get a JJC college ID number in order to apply for JJC scholarships.  Scholarships can be found at

How to Apply to JJC, Joliet Junior College.  For more college information look under the College Career Tab.

Midwest High School Scholars Analytics Academy for Underrepresented Groups.  July 8 - July 13 @ ISU.  The program covers all costs, including meals, lodging on campus, field trips, plus a $175 stipend and refund of registration fee. 

JJC 2018 CAREER Exploration Days - One day workshops for high school students who may be interested in learning more about pursuing a career in Culinary, EMS, Fire Fighting, Law Enforcement, or Nursing.  Kids College offers other programs for high school students over the summer.

Clubs and Activities at PSHS

SAT and ACT test Prep @ JJC

Worker's Permits - Look here for criteria:  Students may get a permit from the Main School office.