JJC's Department of Disabilities Presentation - Learn how Disabilities are accommodated at college compared to high school.
JJC's Department of Disabilities - how to request accommodations
1) If you have not applied yet, our free online application is available at JJC.edu/Applynow. Once you have applied, your JJC account will be created within 24-72 hours.
2) In order to access your JJC email, you will need to retrieve your Username then you create a password. If you need assistance please contact the Student 24/7 Tech Support Hotline: (866) 281-3638. Please check your email account frequently, as this is the method the college will communicate will need to important information.
3) If you have taken the SAT or ACT test you may be exempt from taking placement exams at JJC. At this time, JJC is not offering placement testing until April 30, 2020. Feel free to e-mail us to check if your scores have been received and/or if you are exempt from taking placement tests.
4) Complete the New Student Presentation located in MyJJC.
5) If your ACT or SAT scores exempt you from placement testing, please schedule your one on one advising appointment with Student Advising.
· All spring classes are officially online as of March 29!
· Applications are still being processed along with emails being generated and sent to the student’s personal email address, so please encourage them to enter the email carefully.
· Placement Testing is suspended until 4/30. Check jjc.edu for further updates.
· Early Entry Students should complete the online application and have appropriate SAT/ACT scores sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. But if they need to test, they will have to wait until the Testing Center opens again.
· For any students who do not have a social security#, please have them complete a paper applicationhttps://jjc.edu/sites/default/files/PDFs/Admissions/JJCPaperApplication.2.28.20.pdf and email to email@example.com to receive an assigned #.
· All JJC events and tours are cancelled through 4/30. Check jjc.edu for further updates.
· Please send transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org to be processed. Transcripts from counselors will be considered official, while transcripts coming directly from students will be considered unofficial.